Tuesday, July 22

Benedict as Turing and More Guardians of the Galaxy!
12:49 AM

Benedict as Turing and More Guardians of the Galaxy!

Despite my really shitty day, I have all of this week and next week to figure out some really hard core crap before I go on vacation. At least I had these two things as a great distraction:

1) Benedict Cumberbatch is going to be the amazing Alan Turing in a movie this fall that I hope comes to my crap hole of a town:


And 2) A legit full five minutes of what I consider the best thing in the Marvel Universe period that is now turned movie:



I love Guardians of the Galaxy too much. The story is just my cup of tea and it's not based at home (Earth) like almost every mainstream Marvel line with the exception of Thor. Which by the way: Thor becoming a chick is amazing. I hate the reason behind it. Instead of saying why not because that creed is gender neutral, they go and say we want more women to read our shit. By the way Marvel: WOMEN READ YOUR SHIT REGARDLESS! So yeah. Google the sources if you want, but here's my favorite of the concept art.

Now to cleanse my Marvel rant with some DC love:

Oh Geoff Johns, why are you putting your name on The Flash. It better be as awesome as Flashpoint and not depressing like my Green Lantern movie, which yeah you have a lot to make up for! It was AWFUL! I could have overlooked some of the crap in there but no! I'm now never going to get my everyone against Sinestro Corps movie like was hinted because you wanted to throw EVERYTHING about Green Lantern into one movie. Batman and Superman can get away with it because people who don't read comics know them. They don't know my Hal that much. Also I can't remember if the Justice League movie is going to have John Stewart, but if they do they better make him AMAZING!

So, that was deterred aggression. I'm going to re-watch this episode of The Colbert Report so I can get to the newest episode of @Midnight because Paul and Storm are going to be on my TV along with Mike Phirman. I'm excited.



 
Good night and good morning. Good day and good afternoon.