Saturday, October 17

From 90 degrees to freezing my butt off...well not yet at least
5:23 PM

From 90 degrees to freezing my butt off...well not yet at least

I did it!

On Wednesday, I got my very tired butt up at five in the morning and proceeded to the airport courtesy of my grandparents to start my journey. It was really hard especially saying good-bye to the fur babies. There was serious talk of sneaking Buttons into my backpack and if anyone asked he was going to be my therapy animal, but Mom did not think that was a great idea. Plus, Mom needs Buttons to balance the crazy that is Earline sometimes. ><

 
It's Pops from Regular Show! ><
I did get to draw on a pumpkin before I left though! Mom has to have some kind of Halloween decoration up because I know she'll go straight into just fall things with out it!


Both of my flights were long and of course nauseating because I don't do traveling well. Never have never will and this was with meds too! 



Luckily, the end result was coming to my new home to a bed and naps because my beloved had to work all day so naps were naturally what would happen.

The next day was good. A lot of snuggle catching up and then I became a work tag-a-long because he was showing Hook at work and I love that movie a lot so why not! That was fun.

Yesterday was filled with scoping out places to work. Ugh, how I don't want that to happen, but apparently it is an necessity. I have a couple of places I'm thinking about, but the real challenge is my head and not to live there while trying to do this job searching thing.

Today, was a lazy day filled with rabbit hole of TV catching up and then a really good documentary about the mid-80s/early-90s Disney movies called, "Waking Sleeping Beauty". I highly recommend it to my Disney-phile friends and relatives who love that kind of thing.

So, that was my half a week of a new thing. It feels like vacation still because that's when I used to be able to come up here and enjoy things. I'm excited to do things and see where they go.

Snow is coming. I'm excited. I just hope my things come before it decides to become SNOW!!!!