Monday, September 2

I have caved into yet another thing...
9:07 AM

I have caved into yet another thing...

So, a short while ago I announced on Facebook that I have caved into yet another pop culture phenom known as Game of Thrones. Unlike Duck Dynasty (which threw everyone that knew me off), this is so up my alley!

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/24500000/Tyrion-Lannister-house-lannister-24542029-1090-1638.jpgI got the books first, but then shortly realized because of their length and classes starting up again I would not be able to play catch up as fast as I would like. So, I'm going backwards with it. Watch a season, read the book. Therefore I can't get all fangirl mad while I watch the AMAZING show!

That being said, I'm watching it spoiler free. I have no idea what's going on outside the four episodes that I watched yesterday, so it's pretty awesome to do this even though the internet is popping up: HEY LOOK AT ME!!!! It happens. That's what the internet does so well.

Now on to my favorite part so far: Peter Dinklage. That's it. He's my favorite part.

Least favorite: The Lanisters (except Peter Dinklage he's the only sound one) and the blond brother of the hot chick who's the wife of the Jonathan Rhys-Davies look-a-like. They need to die. (Don't you dare tell me if they do or not! I know Martin has that habit of killing people and the writers are somewhat good with that!)

I'm glad I found something worth watching that even though it does have the weirdest incest story line that I can do with out, it really enjoyable and reminds me of stuff that I read and wanted to watch when I was little.

Yay! Winter is coming. For reals this time! <3

Yeah...It needed to happen when I saw it.